Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Post #1 EDM 310

1. What are the things you have heard about EDM310? So far the only thing I have heard about this class was from a fellow coworker who has taken EDM310. He told me that as long as I keep organized and do the assignments on time that I should do fine. Other than that I haven't heard much about this class.
2. What fears do you have about EDM310? My fears with this class would just be forgetting to do an assignment or not understanding how to do something in relation to the assignments and falling behind.
3. Compare and contrast EDM310 with other courses you have taken in college or high school. Honestly EDM310 is the first class that I have had where everything is turned on online. I have had classes, primarily in college, that I have had to turn in papers or do quizzes/tests online but all the other work for the classes was turned in to the teacher.
4. What do you think will be the most difficult thing for you in EDM310? Probably the most difficult thing for me will be keeping up with all weekly assignments and making sure they are all completed by the due date. Also, not procrastinating until the last minute.
5. What is the best way for you to address this "most difficult" aspect of EDM310? The best way for me to address these problems would be to get the work done at the beginning of the week so that I am not waiting until the last minute to put it all together.
6. What questions do you still have about EDM310? What ideas do you have about how to address those questions? I really so not have any questions about this class, yet. But I am sure that I will later, at which time I will ask for help.

1 comment: