Monday, April 21, 2014

C4K April Summary

Comment for a Kid

The first blog that I commented on was by Kishan, a 6th grader at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. His blog post was about his class having professional coaches teaching them how to swim. He talked about how he liked to do freestyle and using his flutter board.

I commented on his blog and said: "Kishan, it sounds like you had a great time swimming! I too love to swim! I also really enjoyed your blog post! Well done!"

The second blog that I commented on was by Simon, a 4th grader at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. His blog post was basically a questionaire on how well he liked using Chromebook. Simon said that he loved to use the Chromebook and play educational games on it. The only thing he disliked was when the wireless would go out.
I commented on his blog and said: "Simon, it sounds like you have had fun using Chromebook! That must have stunk that the wireless kept going out though! I am glad that the Chromebook helped you to learn."

No comments:

Post a Comment