Tuesday, April 1, 2014

C4K March Summary

Comment For A Kid

The first blog that I commented on was for a blog called Little Voices, Little Scholars. I commented on a post that they did called "Our Fairy Tales as Told by our Wonderful Voice Thread." This was interesting because I listened to each kid tell me which fairy tale was their favorite and at the same time I could see pictures of which kid was talking. Most of the kids said that their favorite fairy tale was Hansel and Gretel or Cinderella. It was very interesting to hear!

I left a comment and said: "Hansel and Gretel is my favorite fairy tale too! I also loved how I could put a face to a voice with your voice thread! That is really cool. Keep up the good work!"










The second blog that I commented on was for a little boy named Germaine. He is a 4th grade student at Pt. England School in Auckland New NZ. His blog post was about how he loves to swim. He talked about how his favorite swimming exercise is the rocket.

I commented on his blog post and said: "Hi Germaine! I loved your post about swimming! I too love to swim. Not only is swimming fun, but it is also great exercise as well! Hope you continue having fun swimming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment