Sunday, March 16, 2014

C4T February Summary

                             Comment For A Teacher

The teacher I was assigned was a woman named Beth Knittle. The blog post I read by her was called Be Different, You Are Different! She mainly talked about how everyone is different and that we shouldn't make our children conform to certain standards because they were made to stand out. She goes on to say that it is the people who didn't fit in and who were not average that have gone on to make the biggest impacts on society. Beth encourages being different and following your dreams, even if others do not believe you will succeed or find you weird. Her post was very inspirational, and I can really relate to a lot of the things she talked about in her blog.

I commented on her blog and said: "Beth, I feel the exact same way. Growing up I was always the shy kid who did not really have a lot to say. Being in college has really opened up my eyes to realize that it is okay to be who you are and that it really doesn’t matter what others think of you, as long as you are comfortable with yourself. This is why I try not to judge people anymore and just accept them for who they are because their little quirks is what makes them different from everybody else. You are so right in that we should also celebrate those who chose not to take the expected path!"

No comments:

Post a Comment