Saturday, March 1, 2014

C4K February Summary

C4K #1
My first C4K was for a girl who I believe was named Jordan, and she was an elementary student. Her post was mainly about the weather. She was tracking it for the week, If I remember correctly.

I responded by giving her positive reinforcement and encouraging her to keep doing what she was doing.

C4k #2
In my second C4K, I read a blog by a student named Carter. His blog post was about on why he liked using technology. Carter mainly said that he liked technology because it helped him expand his knowledge on his school subjects and overall made it easier to learn. He also said that using technology was fun for him!

I responded to Carter by telling him that technology is fun and does help you to become smarter in school if you use it in the right way. I encouraged him to keep using technology to better his education if it helps!

C4K #3
In my third C4K, I read a blog by Arton, a student in Ms. Ruiz's 3rd period. He wrote a post about family where he talked his brother and sister and how they depend on him and he depends on them. He then talked about his future wife and how he hopes that they will love each other and how he hopes to one day have kids.

My comment to Arton was: "Arton, I have a younger brother and we also depend on each other for a lot of things! Just like your older sister looks out for you, I also look out for my brother and try to encourage him to stay on the right track and to be the best person he can be!"

C4K #4
In my final C4K for February, I read a blog by Tair Pogue, a student at a school in Baldwin County. He wrote an essay on freedom and the different forms of freedom. He talked about freedom of speech, as well as freedom of religion. Tair mainly wrote that he feels that people should not be judged based on how they choose to express their freedom.

My comment to Tair was: "Hi Tair! That was a great essay that you wrote! I very much enjoyed it. I too value and appreciate freedom and I love the different things that you had to say about it! Freedom is very important and you’re right in that nobody should be judged because of the way they choose to express their freedom. You are a great writer Tair, so keep up the good work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment