Sunday, March 30, 2014

Project #15 Lesson Plan

For this lesson plan, I centered it around a 2nd grade Social Studies lesson. Over a 5 day span we will cover the Indians and the Europeans and the background knowledge on both. On the last 2 days I will have them do an art project where they will have to make their own settlement out of popsicle sticks and then they will also have a short quiz on the material that they have learned. To see the lesson plan in full click the link  below!


Project 15 lesson plan

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tara,
    My name is Larry and I'm from EDM 510. Good job on your project lesson plan! It looks like you have a fun activity planned. I think that your students would love to make settlements out of Popsicle sticks. Please feel free to view my lesson plan projects on my website. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete